Product Owner [Marketplace]
Maykers is an online platform that facilitates smart connections between farmers and their partners to make the business of farming successful. We make it simple to sell, find and buy professional products based on fair prices and clear conditions.
We’re a team that cultivates service excellence, growth and teamwork. Together with an international team of around 50 people we have the common goal to make farmers’ business run smoothly.
In this role you have the opportunity to take our platform to the next level! You will initiate, coordinate and execute all tech-related projects within Maykers. You’re able to fully develop a vision and executable user stories which you can prioritise in the product backlog, according to business value. You are always looking for the best value add and are able to balance between efficiency and effectiveness.
- Research, use data and connect with the farmers to build and share a strong understanding of our platform and their users
- Optimise the ecommerce flow and conversion continuously
- Develop new marketplace features with usability and overall user experience for the best engagement in mind
- Make the backlog visible and accessible and create understanding
- Make sure delivered work and features are in agreement with all stakeholders
- Collaborate smoothly with the business analysts, developers, UX/designers and multiple other stakeholders
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 4+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Structured way of working and good communicative and social skills
- Solution and result driven mindset
- Relevant e-commerce experience (preferably in a B2B marketplace/platform company)
What we can offer you
- You would work in a scale-up environment and culture, while having the solid funding and market power of a corporate
- You'd be joining a new platform that will revolutionize the agri industry in the next years
- You'd be joining a small team where every new teammate makes a lot of difference
- You'd be in an energetic and flexible place, perfect for developing yourself and improving your entrepreneurial skills
- We cherish a great working atmosphere with smart colleagues with a good sense of humor
N.B. to Recruiters: at this stage we don't require any assistance for this role. If that changes we will reach out to you. Please don't contact anyone on our team prior to this.